Leave the Trail Better Mini-Grant
Learn more about
Take part in a nationwide trail betterment program through the Overland Expo Foundation. Start a community-based trail clean-up or restoration in your area funded by a mini-grant from the Foundation. Participation is open to eligible groups and individuals.
FUNDS USED FOR
- Materials needed for the clean-up (trash bags, gloves, masks, tools, etc.)
- Recommended: Fish or luggage scale to show amount of trash picked up.
- Food and beverages (non-alcoholic) for each participant
- Promotional materials used to encourage volunteer participation
Proof of your affiliation with a group or organization or club: active website or social media page
Ongoing. Applications are accepted from February 1 – November 1, 2022.
- Must provide photo and/or video of trail improvement project, including work in progress shots of volunteers
- Call out on social media @OverlandExpoFoundation
- Use hashtags: #OverlandExpoFoundation #OverlandResponsibly
- Submit receipts for reimbursement for up to the approved amount, paid within 2 weeks.
- All participants will receive a custom decal or patch for their vehicle/moto and code for 10% off attendance at Overland Expo events (Day Pass or Weekend Pass with Camping).